TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read this page, and all other informative pages carefully, as together they make our (‘LUST for cycling’, ‘we’, ‘us’) Terms and Conditions. Making a purchase or subscribing needs acceptance of these terms. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice, so we recommend you to check them on a regular basis. Every transaction applies to the terms and conditions in place at the time of that transaction.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and product are subject to change without notice at any time.
- We will contact you as soon as possible if a product will turn out to be unavailable after we’ve accepted your order. We will suggest product alternatives or give you a full refund of the products value.
- Changes to orders can be made by contacting us by e-mail as long as the order has not been dispatched. If the order has already been dispatched this is unfortunattely not possible.
- LUST for cycling reserves the right to refuse refunds for returned items which are not in salealbe condition.
- We strive to show you the best color reproduction we can through all pictures visible on our website/webshop. Unfortunately color reproduction can be different depending on the screen used, or the way the photo was taken. LUST for cycling is not responsible for any failing color reproductions caused by different screen settings and items can’t be returned as faulty for that particular reason.
- All orders are processed in Euro’s and include VAT (Value added tax) on orders placed within the EU. Orders from outside the EU don’t include VAT and may be subject to local duties and/or taxes. These have to be payed by the customer.
- By accepting these terms you read and understood them.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, don’t hesitate to send us an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other questions please use our contact form found on this website.
Note: When placing an order on our website you have to accept our Terms & Conditions.
Wash & Care
To enjoy your LUST for cycling items as long as possible we recommend you handwash your items with a mild liquid detergent. If you choose to machine wash them, please make sure this is on max. 30 degrees Celsius. Also be careful of putting any items containing Velcro within the same wash, as this may damage your items. Use of a washing bag is recommended. Do not tumble dry or spin after wash. Wash and Care instructions are sent with every order.
LUST for cycling
3904 SV, Veenendaal
VAT identification number: NL001557274B40
Dutch chamber of commerce number: 70470146